Saturday, September 29, 2012

Cats slurping Cotton Candy

I don't know whether it's the hormones, but these days I just coop myself in my room, listen to sad songs and cry myself to sleep. I can't help it. Maybe it's because I don't have that "special someone" to talk to everynight and day, at anytime. I don't mean to sound whiny or anything, but it's just sad. I really got my heart broken before this. I don't intend to make more damage. Its funny how I just heard Louis Tomlinson of 1Direction singing to his girlfriend Eleanor, and I start crying. Maybe it's too cute. Maybe it's because I'm jealous of Eleanor. I mean, what girl wouldn't? Not just having a perfect body, but also have the most amazing boyfriend. It's sad. I'm still crying here while I type this. Stupid hormones.

1 comment:

  1. It's hormones,honey :( I feel you *~*
    p.s: Sorry about suddenly commenting on this post which you posted months ago :P I just noticed it hehe

    ReplyDelete