Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Lazy

This holidays been pretty much shit actually. I don't have my phone because my parents think I have been mis-using it(and by parents, I mean sister). I don't have Twitter anymore because my sister found it and read my tweets. So something about cursing and swearing and bringing down my family's name. I actually can't use the Internet anymore because of that. I'm using my old iPad in secret. Doesn't my life sound like fun? The only source of Internet I have now is this iPad(which doesn't support Instagram and YouTube, and I only use the safari and sometimes play the games) and my mum's iPad which I only use for Instagram and Youtube. But if I watch something that my parents may disapprove, I'll just change the app to Temple Run when they pass by me. So yea, my parents and siblings think I laze around playing Temple Run all night. Last week, I went on my first camping trip. Yes, I'm fourteen and I have only been to one camping trip in my whole life. Anyway, it was really fun! Most of my friends in class didn't go to the camp because their "parents won't allow them to". Right. First day of camp: Right when we arrived, they gave us food. The food there was okay. We got assigned to each dorm. I was dorm one with most of the form 2's. We had the best time. I slept at the bottom bunk because I was scared I would fall... And I was scared to actually get up there. The first actual activity was Ice Breaking. Typical. The people at the camp were pleasant. None of them seemed horrid or annoying. It was all fun and games. Except when I had to dance.. The chicken dance. Oh God no, never, NEVER AGAIN. So after that we went for a little night walk. It was creepy and there was ants biting our ankles. lol but the night was nice and chilly so it was okay. I was placed in the same group as some of the seniors. They were really nice! I actually know them quite abit because we were in the same primary school. After the night walk, we went into the hall (WHICH HAD FUCKING COLD AIR CONDITIONING) and one of the facilitators talked to us about his experiences in camping and such. HIS NAME IS MR REUBEN. I REMEMBER THAT. After that we went to our assigned dorms to sleep. It had just rained so the night was quite cold, we didn't need any air conditioning (and the air conditioner was broken but oh well). There were some bugs.. Like tiny moths and such, but they didn't bother actually. And then I slept like a baby. Second day: I woke up at 5.45am. Almost everyone had woke up and showered already and I started freaking out. Showered with ICE COLD WATER and shampooed too because we didn't have to get out of the dorm until 6.30am. Calm yo tits Nadeera. Everyone found me weird for shampooing lol I really can't start the day till I shampoo my hair (now you know why I'm such a wreck every time I go to school). Had breakfast and had some dancing thing going on. Weird. After the weird dancing thing, we went FLYING FOX-ing. I have to say, that's the most bad ass thing I have did this year. I screamed about half way through the thing. But it was literally fun. We had about a 2 hour break after that. Everybody went to their respective dorms and took naps. I then decided to make a fort for myself to ensure the bugs not to disturb me when I sleep. Since I slept bottom bunk, I hung some unwanted blankets all over the top bunk's frame thing. I then sprayed the whole thing with bug repellent. Yea. Everybody in the dorm called me princess lol. Took a tiny nap. We then went jungle trekking (ie, second bad ass thing this year). I thought it'll just be a short walk to the river. No. It wasn't. At all. It was about a 3km walk to the river. But it didn't really feel like it, mostly because we didn't really know how far the river was. The walk was.. Interesting. lol no actually I have no other adjective to put there.. Ok. The river was ice cold. Literally. But it was really refreshing. And the river was really clean. About half an hour later, we went out of the water and headed to our dorms. It was drizzling and everything was muddy. My flip flops went into a puddle of mud and nobody can tell the colour of em anymore. Continued bare footed. Still fun. When we arrived at out dorms, I straight away showered and shampooed and hogged the whole bathroom lol. We had to go to dinner later and I just went with a towel turban.. No, I didn't give a fuck. Went back to the dorm and had some quality time with dorm mates. We played the first impressions game. We had to share each others first impressions. I forgot mine lol ops. And then we slept. Third day: woke up at 6. Went to the hot springs. It was nice because the morning was cold and the water was warm. Went horse riding. I like horses. They were so cute OH MY GLOB. (wait horse riding was on the second day.. But I'm too lazy to retype it lol ok) We played a game on sand and I got some weird sand burn on my foot lol. Tried to put Vaseline on it but it got worse.. I think petroleum jelly cooks your foot under the sun. We then packed, had lunch and went back home. So that's it with the somewhat interesting camp. I'll most probably update tomorrow night about my favourite you tubers. I'm out. BYEeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment